Koplingsledninger mellom pickup og Headshell
La Source 102 High End Performance Head shell Leads
La Grande Épreuve
Grand Prix racing‘s single focus: Testing the absolute limits of technology and performance for that final 10th of a second that makes the difference between victory and defeat. Furutech builds each and every cable in their line the same way; optimized engineering solutions applied to advanced materials and processes, backed by utterly meticulous build quality.
Phono cartridge output is vanishingly small and easily polluted by RFI and EMI. Every element of signal transfer must be perfectly engineered to avoid distortion that robs music of life. If you’re going to the trouble of playing vinyl why swamp the low-level signal in a veritable soup of noisy distortion right at its source!
All enthusiasts are looking for the same qualities: Verisimilitude to the original event, a sense of engagement promoting suspension of disbelief, an immersion in audio and video experience. To engage without effort requires meticulous preparation of the entire playback chain especially including cables and most importantly at the signal source.
• α (Alpha) pure silver conductors, 0.16mm x 7 pcs strand wire (26 AWG)
• α (Alpha) phosphor bronze rhodium-plated special design terminal
• Male contact pin insulated with Teflon for complete safety.
• Female terminal contact reign: 1.0~1.2mm Dia. Pin
• Male terminal: 1.2mm outside diameter
• Teflon insulation OD.:1.0mm approx.
• Dimensions: Approx 2.5±0.1mm diameter x 23.5± 0.5mm overall length