En bærbar, batteridreven DAC og hodetelefonforsterker, alt i et! Fungerer med Android smarttelefoner (Samsung, HTC, Sony, osv...)
Hør på musikk med høy kvalitet mens du er på reise, arbeidsplassen, eller hvor enn du skulle befinne deg!
Ønsker du å la en venn høre på musikken din? Ikke noe problem, for med denne kan to hodetelefoner brukes samtidig!
- Digital USB OTG for å koble til mobil
- Digital Mini USB til USB for å koble til PC/Mac
- Optisk SPDIF til å koble til utstyr med TOSLINK (følger ikke med kabel)
- Analog 3.5mm (4-pin) mini jack for mobil (Android/iOS), PC eller Mac
- Analog 3.5mm (4-pin) mini jack ut for å koble til hodetelefoner (to stykk, begge kan brukes samtidig)
- Optisk SPDIF ut for å koble til optisk avspillingsenhet
Viser hvilken oppløsningen (KHz) lydkilden gir fra seg!
- USB DAC modus med PC/Mac: fra 44.1KHz til 192KHz
- USB DAC modus med Android: 44.1KHZ eller 48KHz
- Analogt: Kun 44.1KHz
- Hvis en optisk lydkilde brukes, og kilden ikke spesifiserer KHz, vil den vise 44.1KHz
Bruk med PC krever drivere, som du finner HER!
Mer utdypet informasjon finner du HER!
Endelig har vi en bærbar hodetelefonforsterker / DAC beregnet også på Samsung Galaxy, div SONY etc....
Some digital enthusiasts require small, portable DACs and headphone amps because they’re always on the move from location to location. Others need flexibility with their digital gear, especially the ability to insert a headphone amp into virtually any system and achieve impressive sonic performance. The new ADL A1 headphone amplifier/ DAC is designed for both of these digital enthusiasts—even if they’re the same person!
The new ADL A1 is a high-resolution portable headphone amplifier and DAC that can be used with Android devices such as ADL’s own X1 and iDevices. The A1 is also DSD-capable when used with either Mac or PC. The high-resolution sound that can be achieved through the A1 makes it perfect for portable audio enthusiasts who use the highest quality headphones to delve deeply into a recording. It’s also ideal for those who want to run DSD 2X on either a laptop or a desktop.
While the ADL A1 is certainly small enough to be portable and convenient, it’s also loaded with innovative features such as:
• USB Mini-B socket for USB A output from a PC/Mac for music and to charge the battery
• USB A socket for Android music devices via OTG cable
• Optical and line out that combines a 3.5mm phone jack for line out with a mini-jack for optical output
• Additional 3.5mm jack for headphone output
• USB 2.0 high-speed compliance with DSD (2.8M and 5.6M data both supported), with the ability to sample 8, 16, 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates, indicated by LEDs on the front panel
• Switchable between USB-A, USB-mini B and optical inputs
The portable audio enthusiast will also appreciate the A1’s long battery life. While the battery in the A1 lasts approximately 7.5 hours after a full charge, it can be completely recharged in around 5 to 5.5 hours. That provides an exceptional amount of flexibility for playback while on the go. Down time and scheduling concerns will be minimized.
The ADL A1 is a truly versatile portable headphone amplifier and DAC. It’s flexible enough to be used in a countless number of applications, it’s small enough to fit just about anywhere and the sound quality is extraordinary. You’ll appreciate the signature Furutech sound in every component offered by ADL—smooth yet detailed and focused. The ADL A1 is clearly an example of innovative Japanese design at the cutting edge of technology. Are you ready for it?
Kan koples opp mot:
SONY --- SONY --- Xperia Z3 / Xperia Z3 Compact, Xperia Z , Xperia Z1 , Z1 Compact ( Xperia Z1f ) , Xperia A (Xperia ZR) , Xperia Tablet Z , Xperia V
• SAMSUNG --- GALAXY Note3 , GALAXY Note II , GALAXY S4 , GALAXY S3 , GALAXY S5 , GALAXY S3 mini , GALAXY S5 mini , (not supported - GALAXY S3 mini & S4 mini)
• HTC (Android 4.2) --- J butterfly , J One.butterfly , New One , HTC One (M7)
• HTC (Android 4.3) --- HTC One (M8) , HTC One X
Note* HTC One (M7) running v4.3,v4.4.2 not supported
• HTC (Android kitkat 4.4.X) --- HTC One M8
• SInFocus --- IN810
Viktig å vite
Recommended PC requirement for DSD playback: CPU duo core 2.0G or above; RAM 2GB or above
* Please check if the ADL A1 ASIO icon is on the desktop screen to confirm successful installation.
* Please also adjust the ASIO Buffer Size to maximum to ensure smooth playback.
II. A1 supports 16bit/176kHz, but does not support 24bit/176kHz
III. A1 does not support digital signal from iDevices
IV. A1 does not support HTC Android 4.3
V. A1 does not support SPDIF out from DSD playback
VI. At low A1 battery charge the Android signal may disconnect
VII.Adjust the Foobar output function Buffer length to 1030ms to ensure smooth playback.
When the battery charge of the Android device runs low (10~20%), music playback may stop.
Reason: Android devices are programed to cut digital signal output at low battery charge.
When playback is initiated on the connected Android device or during playback, sound comes from the Android device and not the A1
Reason: Battery charge on the A1 is too low to receive digital signal input from Android device.
• USB Mini-B socket: For USB A output from a PC/MAC for music and to charge battery
• USB A socket : For Android Device music output via OTG cable (USB A to micro-B type)
• Optical and Analog out : Combined 3.5mm phone jack for Analog out and mini optical jack for optical output (24bit/192kHz Max.)
• A second 3.5mm phone jack for headphone output (12~300 ohm range)
(When using both 3.5mm headphone Analog out jacks simultaneously it is advisable to use near impedance headphones)
• Optical Input: For digital signal from external device (24bit/192kHz Max.)
• Line input : 3.5mm(4-pin) phone jack for analog input (switched/When headphones are plugged in there is no Android signal output)
• Switchable between USB-A input (Android /Line in), Optical Input and USB-miniB (PC/MAC
• Supports DSD64 (2.8MHz) and DSD128 (5.6MHz)
• Digital inputs for Android, PCs, Optical (Optical out supports Android digital signal)
• DD Converter (3.5mm TOSLINK optical output)
• High-performance 24-bit/192kHz DAC chip
• supports ASIO and Asynchronous mode
• Low Jitter
• Fits in the palm of your hand
• Enjoy music anywhere, on your desk or on the go
• Doesn’t draw power from connected Android Device battery
Front Controls and Indicators:
① Headphone and Analog out-1 (4-pin) : 3.5mm phone jack for headphones output
② 3.5mm Optical input jack: for SPDIF signal 24bit/192kHz Max.
③ Line input (4-pin): 3.5mm phone jack (switched) for analog source input (When 3.5mm Line In jack is used Android digital signal input is deactivated)
④Volume: Rotary-type variable resistor with power on/off
⑤ Charging Indicators: Three colors: RED, GREEN and ORANGE LED RED indicates charging/GREEN indicates full charge/ORANGE indicates low charge
⑥ Line input and Headphone out-1 (4-pin): ADL A1 Headphone Out supports 4pin 3.5mm headphones and earphones with remote and mic when the source is connected to the Line In jack with a 4pin 3.5mm stereo cable adl_x1
⑦ USB Mini-B socket: For connection to Windows and MAC music sources via USB Cable and to charge battery (Internal DC3.7V 2600mAh Li-ion Type Rechargeable Battery)
⑧ USB A socket : For connection to Android Device music sources via a USB On-The-Go Cable (USB OTG cable is USB-A to micro-B type)
⑨ Headphone / Analog out-2 (3-pin) or 3.5mm Optical output: Combined 3.5mm phone jack or mini optical output jack for headphone or connection to external amplifiers via mini Optical cable (Optical out supports Android digital signal 16bit/48kHz Max.)
Top Panel LED Indicator:
• DSD Indicator: sample rates will indicate according to the computers sample rate signal 2.8M or 5.6M
• USB DAC (digital source - Mac or Windows USB connection): sample rates will indicate according to the computers sample rate settings ( 44.1/ 48/ 88.2/ 96/ 176.4/ 192kHz )
• Android Device digital connection: sample rates will indicate at 44.1kHz or 48kHz when connected with USB OTG cable
• Android Device analog connection: sample rates will indicate at 44.1kHz (When 3.5mm Line In jack is used Android digital signal input is deactivated)
• 3.5mm Optical input: If the playback sample rate cannot not be set at source, the 44.1kHz LED will indicate (Max. 24bit/192kHz sampling rates supported)
• Playback of computer based files using iTunes on either Mac or PC: sampling rates will indicate according to the computers sample rate settings (44.1/ 48/ 88.2/ 96/ 176.4/ 192kHz)
※Playback of computer based files using iTunes with Windows XP: sampling rates cannot be set, in this case the A1 will indicate at 44.1kHz
• Input Selection: Switchable between Android (USB-A input) /Line in, Optical Input and Windows/MAC (USB-miniB input)
※Switch must be reset after each selection, simply switch the ADL A1 on and off
• High-performance CIRRUS LOGIC CS4392K 24bit/192kHz DAC chip (accepts PCM data and DSD audio data )
• Controller supports ASIO and Asynchronous mode
• VIA VT1736 32bit/192kHz USB chip ,USB 2.0 High Speed compliant accepts DSD 2.8M or 5.6M signal & 44.1 /48 /88.2 /96 /176.4 /192 kHz sampling rates supported
• TEXAS INSTRUMENTS TPA6130A2 Headphone Amplifier chip -TPA6130A2 high fidelity Stereo Headphone Amplifier with an SNR of 98 dB
• OP AMP: TI- LME49726 High Current, Low Distortion, Rail-to-Rail Output Audio Operational Amplifier
• Max Headphone Output Levels (at 1%THD 1KHz) : 70mW(12 ohm), 80mW(16 ohm), 65mW(32 ohm), 38mW(56 ohm), 9mW(300 ohm)
• Charge Time: approximately 7 hours approx. (DC 5V, 0.5A USB bus power)
• Charge Time: approximately 5~5.5 hours approx.(AC/DC 5V, 1.0-2.0A switching adaptor)
• Music Playback Time: Up to 7.5 hours when fully charged
• Size: 68(W) x 118(D) x 16.5(H)mm
• Weight: 150g approx.