e-TP86E G: Type: 2-Pole + Earth
Rating: 10A 250V AC
Furutech's Award-Winning Pure Transmission Build Quality
Total attention to Detail and Build Quality
Many A/V enthusiasts go to great lenghts to carefully set up major system components, but pay little attention to the source, the AC power. Furutech knows that each and every part of the chain is as important as the next, so maximum attention is lavished by Furutech on all aspects of AC power transfer.
The specially crafted high-grade aluminum chassis effectively shields against another common problem, RFI (Radio Frequency Interference). Internal wiring is Furutech µ-14, 2.0sq. mm (14 AWG) guaranteeing low electrical resistance. Furutech FI-E30(G) 16A high performance gold-plated SCHUKO Sockets or FPX(G) 20A grade high performance gold-plated receptacles are wired to a high performance FI-06(G) IEC. The receptacles ffeature non-magnetic gold-plated phosphor bronze conductors for stable, long lasting, optimized power transfer.
The e-TP86 will allow the delicacy, refinement and nuance of a performance through, along with micro- and macro- dynamics that will leave you breathlessly engaged. Displays of all types will exhibit greater, sharper resolution with less ghosting, color shift, "snow", or vertical and horizontal lines.
- Beautifully-crafted high-grade aluminum chassis
- Effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference)
- Original T-model reinforced aluminum chassis supporter for strength and stability
- Internal wiring: Furutech µ-14 conductor at 2.0 sq. mm (14 AWG)
- Guarantees low electrical resistance
- Pure Transmission FI-E30(G) 16A high performance gold-plated SCHUKO Socket
- Wired to high performance FI-06(G) IEC inlet
- High performance circuit breaker
- special damping material set under schucko socket
- Non-magnetic gold-plated copper alloy, conductors for stable, long lasting, optimized power transfer