(Noun) Usually a farflung contraption designed to perform a mysterious process in order to manufacture an amazing or highly unusual product or outcome.
Discombobulate is a fun, fancy word for “confuse.”
The Combobulator carefully removes all the “discombobulation” when a tiny needle on a pickup stylus navigates the intricate grooves of a vinyl LP...
Despite looking like a sculpture, there’s a lot of serious engineering in this arm:
- 100% Titanium construction
- Underswept Organic Counterweight - which not only accomodates a bigger range of cartridge weights, but decreases the moment of inertia of the arm by keeping the weight closer to the pivot point.
- Diamond pivots [polished] into sapphire V-jewel bearings - adjustable and lockable [hex key]
- Titanium tube with varying diameter fuse-welded to headshell.
- Weight balance in line with cartridge cantilever.
- Open sculpted headshell for ease of mount and connection [and weight reduction] with built in fi nger lift.
Effective length pivot point to cartridge mounting hole = 230mm
Effective Mass Headshell & Wand = 28 gms