H128 er nr 2 i rekken av hodetelefoner fra ADL (Furutech ) og har allerede høstet meget gode tilbakemeldinger internasjonalt.
The ADL H128 is balanced in a completely audiophile way. Rich tonal colors and textures with intimate and close harmonic interplay, a sense of space and quiet backgrounds are the key.
With these our latest breakthrough headphones we decided to take the performance of our now classic H118 headphones one step further. We wanted to retain the H118’s smooth, well-balanced sound that has captivated so many headphone enthusiasts, but we also wanted to improve dynamics and recreate the same “punch” that you hear during live performances—a lofty goal for a pair of headphones. With the new H128, we’ve succeeded at reaching that goal. At ADL we determined that the best way to accomplish this was to design and develop a completely new driver from scratch with the help of our engineers at Furutech and sound tune the headphones with input from a team of renowned Japanese audio commentators.
The H128 features Triform Earcups which are specially designed for a superior seal over your ears improving bass response over other designs. The Triform Contour also reduces internal standing waves and reflections for reduced distortion.
• Dynamic closed-back circumaural headphones
• Furutech designed high noise attenuation and low distortion tailor-made diaphragms
• 40mm extra-large high-flux α (Alpha) Cryo-treated magnet • High quality PEEK trembler film
• Ring between voice-coil and diaphragm keeps ultra-high-frequencies in phase
• Sturdy vibration damping aluminum headband
• Excellent transient response from extremely light-weight coils of copper-coated special aluminum alloy wire
• Furutech rhodium-plated (Alpha) Cryo-treated mini-XLR socket
• Included in package
-3.0 meter Headphone Cable & F63(G) Gold-plated 1/8” (3.5mm) to 1/4” (6.3mm) adapter
-1.3 meter iHP-35X high performance Alpha-OCC headphone cable terminated with Furutech mini XLR and FT-735 3.5mm stereo connector
H128 headphone Specifications
•Acoustic Design: Dynamic closed-back
•Driver: 40mm diameter special high-flux magnet
•Sensitivity : 98dB SPL (1mW) at 1 KHz
•Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
•Input Power: 200mW (Max.)
•Rated Impedance: 68 ohm @ 1KHz
•Ear pad: Leatherette
•Head Band Pressure: 4.5 N Approx.
•Connector: Nonmagnetic rhodium-plated stereo α (Alpha) mini-XLR socket
•Weight: 280g (9.84oz) Approx. (without cable) 320g (11.2oz) Approx. (with cable)