SK-EX-III Disc Static Eliminator
The SK‐EX‐III is the latest extremely effective disc treatment brought to you in the Furutech Select Series.
Static electricity for LPs and CDs can be as much as 3,000~20,000V. The SK‐EX‐III puts an end to the problem of electro static noise and deteriorating sound quality for good by eliminating the floating static charge around your disc media.
By simply placing your disc media into SK‐EX‐III and closing the top for a mere 30 seconds, static charge will be
dissipated into the atmosphere. The SK‐EX‐III does this using 100% Thunderon®‐ a unique conductive filament
material that consists of a very fine acrylic fiber chemically bonded with copper sulfide. The exact combination
of Thunderon Sheet®material and Thunderon Tape®‐ formed of these special fibers ‐ has been exhaustively
tested to find the perfect balance for optimum static elimination. The SK‐EX‐III is easy to use, requires no
batteries or mains power and is the perfect complement to your disc media and for your listening pleasure.
1. Lay the SK‐EX‐III on a flat surface
2. Open the lid and place LP or CDs on circle area –CDs should be placed on the “”Thunderon Tape®3. Close Lid for 30 seconds
4. Open lid and touch the metal clasp (shown below: base of “”Thunderon Tape® with your bare finger –this will ground the SK‐EX‐III.
5. Static elimination complete. Remove your LP or CDs.
* Up to 3 CDs can be treated at one time ‐ placed on the “”Thunderon Tape®
* Time to eliminate static may vary depending on season and environment.
* Treatment times for LPs or CDs that have been recently cleaned with a liquid should be longer.
* It is possible to also treat cables in the SK‐EX‐III with the lid open –treat both sides of the cable.
Model number: SK‐EX‐III
Size: W345 x D340 x H18mm
Weight: 850g (Net)